Sometimes you just want a cookie. This cashew butter and white chocolate cookie recipe is done in less than 30 minutes and is easy to make!
Time required 30 minutes
Difficulty level 2
Cost of ingredients 6 USD
- ½ cup (125ml) unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup (175ml) cashew butter
- ½ cup (125ml) light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) flour
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) baking soda
- ½ teaspoon (2ml) baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon (1ml) salt
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) white chocolate, chopped
In a large bowl, cream together butter, cashew butter, and sugar with a hand mixer. Add in eggs, one at a time, making sure each is well incorporated before adding the next. Beat vanilla into the mix.
In another bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add to the butter and sugar mix. Using a spoon mix in white chocolate and stir to evenly distribute.
Using a spoon, drop cookie dough mounds onto a greased/oiled baking sheet. Place in an oven preheated to 350F (175C), and allow to cook for about 12 – 15 minutes or until edges are golden and center is firm to the touch.
Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Photo by Sifu Renka