Turkey is always considered as one of the indispensable dishes for Easter holidays or Christmas parties in Western countries in particular and for the faithful Christians in general. Because of relatively large body, so its meat is quite dry when it is fried. However, you should not worry about this because you can taste another delicious dish from turkey. It is mixed stuffed turkey. With the main ingredients: minced pork, mushrooms, bread and other vegetables… will make a usual roast turkey dish becomes an interesting and unique dish.
Mixed stuffed turkey
Recipe of mixed stuffed turkey for 6-7 servings:
- 1 turkey
- 500g of pork
- 2 loaves of bread or sandwich.
- 8 tablespoons of butter
- 20 button mushrooms
- 4 celery trees
- 2 onions
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Leaves of parsley
- 5 cups chicken broth (1.2 liters)
- Salt and pepper
Step 1: Process preliminary ingredients for mixed stuffed turkey
- Wash chicken with water
- Cut bread into cubes
- Chop pork or make a puree of it
- Clean oyster mushroom, button mushrooms and cut them in half
- Cut up celery
- Chop onions also
- Peel garlics and crush them
- Wash leaves of parsley, sage and cut up them.
- Put broth in a microwave oven preheated and then set aside
Step 2: All steps to make mixed stuffed turkey
Heat the oven
- Before you begin making your dish, you had better heat the oven before with the temperature 275 degrees Fahrenheit that is equivalent135 degrees Celsius
- When the oven is hot, you put the bread on a baking tray and place it in the oven for a few minutes or until cake is completely brittle.
- After finishing the bread, you put up a pan into gas stove, add a little cooking oil and heat
- When cooking oil boils, you put the minced pork and stir hand until the meat is cooked, turn off the gas and picked off the meat out.
- Put 1/3 prepared butter into the stove and then boil oil over medium flame until the butter is melted
- Next, you fry mushrooms
- When the mushrooms turn yellow, you put the rest of butter to the pan. At the same time, you put vegetables, including celery, onion, sage, parsley and add a little salt and pepper.
- You should stir up vegetables for about five minutes and let vegetables cooked to retain crispness.
- After that, you put the bread into the pan of vegetables
- Next, you put ¾ of chicken broth to the mixture pan of vegetables and bread, you will pure slowly into the pan and stir until the bread becomes damp, waterproof. Then you can turn off the stove.
- At this time, the temperature of the oven will rise about 325 F degrees that is equal to 160 C degrees.
Preparation for stuff chicken
- Prepare the mixed mixture and turkey on the table to prepare for the next step.
- You use a spoon or hand to stuff mixed mixture into the turkey, then sometimes you add a little chicken broth.
- After stuffing the chicken, you put the chicken on a baking wrapped a layer of foil.
- Put the turkey in the oven that was already heated. You will roast chicken in a few hours or until chicken is completely cooked.
- When the turkey is cooked, turn off the oven but not take the chicken out, let it in the oven for about 20 minutes before taking it out.
Delicious Mixed Stuffed Turkey
Finally, you can enjoy your product.
Some notes when making mixed stuffed turkey
- You should pure a little of chicken broth in the mixture in order that it will help the chicken having more water vapor and the meat will be soft and cooked more quickly.
- In addition, instead of using minced pork, then you can use sausage or pork liver. Thus, when being cooked, the mixture will be similar to pate dish that is very delicious.
- In addition, you should use a knife to point some trails of thighs and breast in order that it is easier to cook chicken.
- Mixed stuffed turkey with eye-catching yellow color and attractive scents make anyone irresistible. With this method, turkey becomes more tender and juicy without being dried as before. In particular, the inner portion of chicken also creates the excellent taste for this dish. Do not hesitate to learn the right recipe for mixed stuffed turkey to become a chef in your family.